Work Reference # 1
Position: Head Agricultural Finance
Reporting to: CEO
Core Function: Work with WV Tanzania, new GAFCO and other partners to expand agricultural lending to all approved rural locations in Tanzania.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing new lending procedures and processes for delivering lending at scale to farmers and ensuring quality agricultural clients.
- Acquiring quality agriculture and borrowing clients leveraging on implementing WVT and other agri partnership relationships as they relate to all financial service delivery systems.
- Responsible for developing suitable agricultural products and manage effectively the risks related to weather and market uncertainty and the challenges that small holder farmers experience.
- Responsible for timely and effective collection of loan repayments baring zero tolerant
- Take the lead on behalf of the CEO in working with WVT, GAFCO and other partners in the agricultural sector including negotiating donor contracts and agreements and implementing of subsequent projects
Come save with VFT, "VFT our bank"
Come save with VISIONFUND TANZANIA you will never regreat. Also get loan for your business needs, repayments are done with a reasonable interest.
2. Dunduliza account/Kibobo account
3. Watoto account
4. Salaries account
For more information please click below
1. Kitita loan
2. Biashara loan
3. Jiendeleze loan
4. Education loan
5. Tulime loan
6. Jitume loan
7. Jikomboe loan
8. Small and Medium Enterprise Loan (SME Loan)
9. Village Saving and Lending Association Loan
Visit any VisionFund Branch for more information
VisionFund Our Bank
Our Vision for every child,life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.
Our Mission is to “be a provider of financial products and services, and the related training that meet the needs of low income families and communities in a way that is honoring the Lord”
VisionFund Tanzania is owned by VisionFund International, the WorldVision microfinance subsidiary which incorporates all of the World Vision microfinance activities. VisionFund International serves over 650,000 active loan clients. VisionFund International is differentiated by its integrated approach in working with World Vision’s community-based development efforts to address rural poverty.
Live out Christ's call to love our neighbors as ourselves through the provision of the financial products/service (and related training) that meet the needs of low income families and communities in a way that is honoring to the Lord.